application 申請,申請表 apple 申請 address 地址
inquiry 詢問 visa 簽證
Passport and Embarkation Card,please. 請出示護照和登機牌。
Here you are,sir. 給你。
May I see your passport,please? 我可以看看你的護照嗎?
Of course.Here you are. 當然可以,給你。
How long do you intend to stay in the Tailand? 你打算在泰國呆多久?
reservation 預訂,預約 domestic 國內的(如國內到達包含此單詞)
baggage 行李 reserve 預訂 seat 座位
economy 經濟艙位 cancel 取消,撤銷
by way of 途經,經過one-way 單程 round/return 往返,返程
Hello,may I help you? 您好,我能為您效勞嗎?
Yes,please.I’d like to book a ticket from Beijing to BANGKOK.我想預訂一張從北京到曼谷的機票。
When do you want to leave? 您想哪天走?
Today,As early as possible. 今天,而且要盡早。
China Airlines.May I help you? 中國航空公司,我能為您效勞嗎?
Yes.I’d like to reconfirm my flight reservation. 是的,我想確認我預訂的航班。
Could you tell me your flight number,please? 請告訴我您的航班號。
MU162,leaving Beijing at 10:00 a.m.August 27th.
MU162,8月27日上午10點離開北京。
Will this be a one-way trip? 你要單程票嗎?
No,round trip back to BeiJing on January 3d. 我要往返票,1月3日飛回北京。
Good morning,Shanghai Airways,can I help you?
上午好!這裡是上海航空公司,能為您效勞嗎?
Good morning.I’d like to book a seat a flight from Shanghai to Bangkok on July 5th,please.上午好!我想訂一張7月5日從上海飛往曼谷的機票。
Would you like a morning or an afternoon flight? 上午的航班還是下午的航班?
Morning flight,please. 上午的航班。
I’d like to cancel my reservation on Flight AK071 to Bangkok on the 23rd.My name is Eric.
我想取消23日的去曼谷的AK 071次航班的預訂票。我的名字是埃裡。
Just a moment ,please.Thank you for waiting. I’ve cancelled your reservation.
請稍等。謝謝,讓您久等了。我已取消了您的預訂票。
I want to confirm my reservation. 我想要確認機位。
Is this the right counter for CAL Flight 706? 請問這是華航706班機的櫃台嗎?
I prefer a window seat. 我比較喜歡靠窗的位置。
I want a seat in the non-smoking section. 我想坐在非吸煙區。
Do you have any non-stop flight ? 你們有直達的航班嗎?
Can you arrange a connecting flight for conomy? 您要頭等艙還是經濟艙?
Do you want a one-way trip ticket or a round trip ticket?
您是要單程機票還是往返機票?
Please notify me if there is any cancellation. 如果取消航班,請通知我。
counter 櫃台 receipt 收據,收條 baggage (美)行李 scale 稱
overweight 超重 aisle 走廊 aisle seat 靠走道的座位
window seat 靠窗座位 carry-on 隨身攜帶的
boarding card 登機牌(證) air sick 暈機 take off 起飛
Please show me seat 32A. 請告訴我32A的座位在哪裡。
Step this way,please. 請走這邊。
Your ticket,please.Do you have bags to check in?
請出示您的票。您有包藥檢查嗎?
Here are my bags.Can I take this as a carry-on ?
這些是我的包。我可以把這個作為隨身物品嗎?
What’s the weight limit? 限重多少?
15kg. 15公斤。
Which gate shall I go ? 我在哪個門登機?
The flight will board around 8:00 a.m.at Gate 5. 在5門,航班將在上午8點登機。
Where is the rest-room? 衛生間在哪兒?
Behind that curtain.You can use it after taking off.
在那個簾子後邊。飛機起飛後,您才可以用。
Could you direct me to my seat ?
您能告訴我我的座位在哪裡嗎?
Sure.Your boarding pass,please! 好,請出示您的登機牌。
What are you checking in ? 你有行李托運嗎?
Do you have any carry-on? 你有隨身攜帶的行李嗎?
Would you please put the bags in the scale ? 請你把行李放在秤上,好嗎?