reserve 預訂hotel 旅館single 單人的double 雙人的
bath 洗澡include 包括registration 登記,注冊inn 旅店
front desk 前台,服務台charge 收費elevator 電梯tip 小費
recommend 推薦,介紹nearby 附近
I’d like to reserve a room in your hotel. 我想在貴店預訂一個房間。
For what dates? 預訂日期是哪一天?
From April 14th to April 17th. 從4月14日到4月17日。
What kind of room do you have in mind? 你要哪種房間?
I’d like a single room,please. 一個單人房間。
Double or single room? 要雙人間還是單人間?
I want a single room with a private bath. 我要一個有獨立衛生間的單間。
How long do you plan to stay here? 你打算在這住多久?
Two days,from Saturday to Sunday. 兩天,周六和周日。
May I have your name and phone number,sir?您的姓名和電話?
My name is Wang Shan, my phone number is 33600111. 我叫王珊,電話是33600111。
Is there a charge for extra beds? 外加床鋪要付錢嗎?
Yes.It’s 18% of total. 是的,是房價的18%。
Have you made a reservation? 你有預訂嗎?
Would you please fill out this form?請填這張表,好嗎?
I’d like a single room with bath. 我想要個帶浴室的單人間。
Please wake me up at six tomorrow morning. 請在明早6點鐘叫醒我。
I’d like to leave tomorrow morning. 我打算明早離開。
A double room,please. 請給我一間雙人房。
By the way, I’d like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.順便說一下,如有可能我想要一個不臨街的安靜房間。
I’d like a room with a sea view. 我想要個窗戶朝海的房間。
Does the price include breakfast?價錢包括早餐嗎?
Any meals included? 包括餐費嗎?Can I have my bill? 給我賬單好嗎?
Do you have any vacancies?你們有空房嗎?
Do you have a cheaper room?你們有便宜一點的房間嗎?
My family and I have reservations here until the 17th. 我和家人已經預定了房間,住到17日。
That’s correct. 是的。
We’ve reserved two adjacent rooms with twin beds. Is that satisfactory?我們留了兩間相連的房間,每間有兩張單人床。您看可以嗎?
That would be great.那好極了。
Would you please fill out this form?請填這張表,好嗎?
Certainly.Oh,by the way ,I’d like to confirm the room charge per night. 好。哦,對了,我想知道一下每天的房租是多少?
Yes,the rate is $40 for each night plus tax and service charge.
是的,房租每晚40美元,稅款和服務費另加。
Can I have a double room for tonight please?我想租一個雙人房間今天晚上住,不知道有沒有?
Sorry,sir. All our rooms are fully occupied. 對不起,先生。所有的房間全部訂滿了。
driver’s license 駕駛執照mileage 裡程數compact 小型汽車
renting a Vehicle 租車van 敞篷車,旅行車gallon 加侖
What kind of car do you have? 你們有什麼樣式的車?
We have Mazda,Honda,and Nissan. 我們有馬自達,本田和日產。
What kind of model do you have in mind? 您要哪種樣式的車?
A compact car. I just want to drive around the city. 小轎車,我只想在城裡轉一轉。
How much is it to rent an economy car?租一輛經濟型小轎車多少錢?
One hundred and eighty yuan a day or one thousand a week,unlimited mileage. 180元一天或者1000元一星期,沒有路程限制。
Do I have to return the car here? 我得在這裡還車嗎?
You may return it to our branch anywhere. 你可以在任何一家我們的分店還車。
I would like to return the rental car. 我來還租的車。
May I get the keys and see some ID? 請把鑰匙給我,並給我看你的證件,好嗎?
Where are you going to return it? 您打算在哪裡還車?
I will return it here. 我就到這裡還車。May I help you ? 您要租車嗎?
Yes, I’d like to rent an automatic sedan. 是的,我想租輛自動換檔車。
I’d like to have full insurance.How much is it per day ?我想投全部險,每日收費是多少?
That will be 7 dollars per day. 每天7美元。
I’d like to rent middle-sized car. 我想租輛中型車。
Yes,sir. May I see your driver’s license? 沒問題。可以看一下您的駕駛執照嗎?
Do you have an international driving license? 你有國際駕照嗎?
Luxury,mid-size or compact?是要豪華型,中型還是小型車?
Can you tell me about the cost of a rental?你能告訴我租車的費用是多少嗎?
What about mileage and gas? 那裡程跟汽油怎麼算?
Do you want the additional comprehensive insurance coverage?您要附加綜合險嗎?
The car has a full tank now.Bring it back with a full tank.
車子的油箱現在是滿的,還車時請加滿油。
I’d like to rent a car for a week. 我想要租一輛車,租一個星期。
Do I pay for gasoline?我需自付汽油費嗎?
Is a deposit necessary?需要繳納保證金嗎?
How much is it per day with a oneweek term?租一星期每天要多少錢呢?
Do you offer any discounts?可以打折嗎?
How much does insurance cost?保險費要多少?
How would you like to rent a bicycle today. 你要租自行車游覽嗎?
A half day is four hours;a full day is anytime before 8:00 p.m.Each bike half day is 5 dollars,for a full day 10.A lock and key come with each bicycle.
半天是4個小時,一天是租到晚上8點前,一輛自行車半天是5美元,一天是10美元。每輛自行車都附有一把鎖和鑰匙。
I’ll need your driving license and a deposit of $300.Please fill out these forms. The total will be $599. 我需要你的駕照和300美元的訂金。請填寫這些表格。總價是599美元。
Of course. Here are my passport and international Driver’s License.
當然可以。這是護照和國際駕駛執照。
OK,sir. You’ve to pay a deposit of $20 first. 好的,先生。你得先交20美元押金。
Do you have a drop-off service?你們提供在別處還車的服務嗎?
No,I’m sorry. You have to return it to the company. 抱歉,不提供。你得到本處來還車。
I see. I would like to buy insurance. 我知道了,我想買保險。
Yes. It’s only $2 a day extra for full insurance coverage. 好的。全保每天多收2美元。
Now,make a note here if you find any dents or scratches.
好,要是你找到任何劃痕或刮傷的,就在這兒注明一下。
Well,it all looks pretty good,uh,there’s small scratch right here. 啊,看著都很不錯,呃,這兒有一個小道刮傷。
Okay, just mark that on the form, and that way, we know when you return the car that you didn’t cause the damage.
好,請在表格上注明一下,這樣一來,等你還車的時候我們就知道你沒有把車弄壞了。
Good. Now,here’s the key—and take a look inside and make sure everything’s working alright.
好,現在給你鑰匙,讓你到裡面看看,確認一下每樣東西是否都運行正常。
Okay…Hey, it’s got a full tank of gas! 好的,嘿,油箱裡的油加得滿滿的!
Yes, we fill all the cars before they leave. But be sure you bring it back filled.
對,車輛離開前我們都把油加滿的。不過,你還車的時候也得把它加滿。